Enrich your career with knowledge of U.S. Law and legal principles from course offerings in the Master in Law program. Registrations are still being accepted, classes begin the week of September 4, 2018. All classes held from 5:30 pm – 8:15 pm unless otherwise noted.
- Intro to General Business Law (Mondays)
- Intro to U.S. Law and Legal Methods (Thurs)
- Navigating the Regulatory State (Tues)
- Intro to American Constitutional Law (Wed)
- Intro to Health Law & Policy (Fri, 1:30-4:15 pm)
- Intro to Technology Law & Ethics (Wed)
- Fundamentals of U.S. Legal Research (online).
Visit us for more info at www.law.upenn.edu/registrar/for-current-university-students.php or email@example.com