January 30, 2019
As you now know, we will be launching a Your Big Idea challenge on February 4 to crowdsource ideas to enhance wellness at the University of Pennsylvania. You can learn more about the challenge and preview the submission form here.
As leaders on campus, we need your help to promote this exciting opportunity and encourage faculty, staff, and students to participate.
Here are some actions we hope you’ll take to support this effort:
- Forward the launch email scheduled for release on February 4 to your network along with a personalized message about why this initiative is important to the university and your specific school.
- Make announcements at standing meetings with faculty, students, and staff.
- Post signage in high-traffic areas.
- Host a pop-up event with faculty, students and staff to generate ideas. Designate one individual to submit entries on the group’s behalf.
- Table in high-traffic areas. Offer faculty, students and staff the opportunity to submit ideas via laptop or iPad.
- Send reminder emails as the deadline approaches. Encourage your network to rate and comment on ideas submitted by their peers.
We’ve created a series of promotional materials to support your efforts.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing the innovative ideas your community has to enhance wellness at Penn.
Jennifer Pinto-Martin; Chair,
University Faculty Senate