Penn’s 2021–2022 Be in the Know wellness campaign year is coming to a close, so don’t miss the opportunity to support your well-being and earn rewards for completing healthy activities. The 2021–2022 Be in the Know campaign deadline is June 30, 2022.
There are many activities you can do before the campaign ends, including:
- Completing the Health Check—the online health assessment from Virgin Pulse.
The Health Check is the only activity required to receive any earned rewards this year. Once you complete it, you’ll earn your first $50 and be able to earn additional rewards. To access the Virgin Pulse wellness platform, sign in at https://join.virginpulse.com/penn.
This confidential online questionnaire provides you with valuable information about yourself and your health habits. You’ll learn your strengths, as well as areas for improvement, and receive recommendations to help you tackle your well-being goals.
- Completing other qualifying activities to earn additional points.
Download this Ways to Earn list to see all the Bonus Actions you can still do this year.
As points accumulate, you earn rewards at certain point thresholds:
- Reach 5,000 total points = Earn another $50 (Level 1 reward)
- Reach 15,000 total points = Earn another $75 (Level 2 reward)
- Reach 30,000 total points = Earn another $125 (Level 3 reward)
- Reach 50,000 total points = Earn VIP recognition (Level 4 reward)
- Completion of a biometric screening is required for VIP achievement.
- All confirmed Be in the Know VIPs for the 2021–2022 campaign year will be notified by Virgin Pulse email in early August 2022.
- Screenings Note: 2021-2022 biometric screening options available through Virgin Pulse (Labcorp Voucher Program and Home Test Kits) must be completed/postmarked by June 15. All remaining Ways to Earn Bonus Actions can be completed through June 30.
Enjoying Your Rewards
If you’ve earned Pulse Cash reward dollars as a Be in the Know 2021-2022 participant—congrats! Don’t forget to take the next step and spend your rewards right on the Virgin Pulse platform. You can choose from gift cards, fitness items, and charitable donations, spending your Pulse Cash rewards exactly as you wish.
Points Don’t Rollover, but “Pulse Cash” Rewards Do:
- Points earned this year (July 1, 2021-June 30, 2022) will not roll over. Your points balance will reset to zero on July 1, 2022.
- Pulse Cash rewards earned this year (July 1, 2021-June 30, 2022) – but not yet redeemed – will roll over and be available next campaign year.
Be in the Know 2022-2023
Penn will launch the 2022–2023 Be in the Know campaign year on July 1, 2022. Watch for upcoming communications for more information, including on-campus biometric screening opportunities this fall.
For complete Be in the Know details, visit www.hr.upenn.edu/beintheknow.
If you need assistance, contact Virgin Pulse Member Services, using the Live Chat or Support buttons on their platform, or visit https://support.virginpulse.com.