The Penn Professional Staff Assembly (PPSA) serves monthly paid staff members of the University of Pennsylvania. PPSA provides a forum through which staff can engage in dialogue about issues facing the University and higher education.
Our mission is to connect the Penn community by providing a supportive network to assist the University in achieving its goals and objectives. We enrich the quality of experience and work life for the professional staff by serving as an informational network to promote seminars and programs.
News and Announcements
- Women of Color in Higher Education Resilience and Empowerment Amidst Twin Pandemics
- Join the Spring 2021 High School Career Exposure Team
- Spring Virtual Group Exercise Membership is LIVE! Classes Start 1/20!
- Penn GSE Strategic Leadership in Education Certificate Program (February 2021 – July 2021)
- Penn COVID Emergency Grant Assistance Fund