Who are we?
The Penn Professional Staff Assembly (PPSA) is a volunteer organization comprised of monthly-paid staff members whose positions enhance, facilitate, and serve the teaching, research, and service missions of the University of Pennsylvania.
PPSA is only possible thanks to the efforts of staff members across the University. To see a list of Chairs and Members, check out the Officers’ section.
News & Events
The Penn Professional Staff Assembly is involved in a variety of events for the Penn community. For more information, please see the list below, or click on the News & Events page.
News and Announcements
- Penn Museum Shop Sale: 12/1-12/31
- Penn Bookstore’s Annual 20% off Sale-a-Bration
- Projects for Progress
- Take a Class for Non-Lawyers at the Law School this Spring
- Penn’s Be in the Know 2023-2024 on-campus biometric screenings, beginning October 10!
- Penn’s Way – Going the Distance for our Community
- Penn Mentor Meals
Recent PPSA Photos
If you’d like to join PPSA, receive our newsletter, or share an issue with the Board, you can do so via the Join Us section of the website.