The Penn Professional Staff Assembly (PPSA) serves monthly paid staff members of the University of Pennsylvania. PPSA provides a forum through which staff can engage in dialogue about issues facing the University and higher education.
Our mission is to connect the Penn community by providing a supportive network to assist the University in achieving its goals and objectives. We enrich the quality of experience and work life for the professional staff by serving as an informational network to promote seminars and programs.
News and Announcements
- Penn’s Plans for the Fall 2020 Semester
- Join us for Classes at Penn Law! Enroll Today for Fall 2020 Courses
- Campaign for Community: A Message to the Penn Community From Provost Wendell Pritchett
- Save on the Penn Summer High School Coding Camp
- IMPORTANT: Change to Work Addresses in Workday Due to Remote Working