PPSA (Virtual) Election Meeting
Featured Guest: Erika James, Dean of the Wharton School
Meeting recording is available for viewing at the above link.
The Penn Professional Staff Assembly (PPSA) serves monthly paid staff members of the University of Pennsylvania. PPSA provides a forum through which staff can engage in dialogue about issues facing the University and higher education.
Our mission is to connect the Penn community by providing a supportive network to assist the University in achieving its goals and objectives. We enrich the quality of experience and work life for the professional staff by serving as an informational network to promote seminars and programs.
News and Announcements
- Commuting Information Resource Portal Now Available
- Provide Your Vaccine Information in Workday by July 1
- A Message to Faculty, Staff, and Postdocs on Vaccination Status and Return to Campus
- Enhance your Career with Legal Knowledge as it Relates to Your Career
- Collaboration & Conflict: Leading Yourself, Others, and Teams