Penn Athletics and Recreations is announcing their 4th Annual Penn Relays Campus Cup presented by Fresh Prints! All Penn Faculty & Staff (including Health System/CHOP) are invited to register teams to participate in a series of fun events through the winter and spring. Teams will accumulate points throughout the year that will be added up for the final campus cup event as well as have the opportunity to win some awesome prizes along the way!
This series, created in 2019 to celebrate the 125th running of the Penn Relays, was designed to inspire some friendly competition among schools and centers while building excitement around the annual Penn Relays Carnival.
This year’s series will begin with kickball and dodgeball in the fall/winter. Then, in the spring, we will host the notorious 3-point basketball tournament and a yoga happy hour, which leads us to the final event as the Penn Relays Campus Cup in April, which includes tug-of-war, track races, bean bag races, and more!
– Each team needs a captain.
– You may have at least 4 people on your team and up to 12 members on your team.
– Your team does not have to be complete to register- captains can recruit members after registering.
– One Penn department can have multiple teams.
– Each team does not need to attend every event.
Registration and more information are found here: https://recreation.upenn.edu/sports/2023/2/16/campus-cup.aspx