Date(s) - 01/03/2019 - 01/11/2019
Many of us received gifts of new clothing over the holidays. Consider sharing your gently used clothing with others in our community. PPSA will collect gently used clothing and toiletries to share with the following local organizations:
- Bethesda Project is in need of new or gently used men’s clothing, as well as toiletries. https://www.bethesdaproject.org/
- Broad Street Ministries are in need of warm men’s clothing. https://www.broadstreetministry.org/
- Project HOME is in need of gently used men’s, women’s and children’s clothing, specifically pants, shirts, coats, and new socks. https://projecthome.org/about
JAN. 3 – 10, DROP-OFF AT A COLLECTION BOX: Collection boxes will be placed around campus from Thursday, January 3 through Thursday, January 10. Locations are listed below.
FRIDAY, JAN. 11, 8:30-11:30AM, DROP-OFF DURING THE SORTING PARTY: Penn staff members are welcomed to drop clothes off at Houston Hall’s Bistro Lobby on Friday, January 11, 8:30-11:30am. Breakfast (and coffee!) will be available. If you have time to spare, we would also enjoy your help in folding, sorting, and packaging the donated materials.
CLOTHING DRIVE COLLECTION BOX LOCATIONS
January 3 – January 10
- College Hall, 1st Floor, West Wing Hallway
- Duhring Wing, 216 S. 34th St.
- EHRS, 3160 Chestnut St., Suite 400
- Fisher Fine Arts Library, 220 S. 34th St., Lobby
- Franklin Building, 3451 Walnut St., Lobby
- Meyerson Hall, 210 S. 34th St., Basement Lobby
- Houston Hall, location TBD
- Nursing School, 418 Curie Blvd., Mezzanine level
- PCAM South Pavilion, 8th Floor, Ask Front Desk
- Penn Museum, 3260 South Street, Kress Entrance
- Steinberg Conference Center, 255 S. 38th St., Lobby
- Stouffer Commons, 3702 Spruce St.
- Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center, Ask Library Staff
Additional Locations to be added
Updated January 3, 2019.